Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Vacation Hairdo Knitting Terrorism

I am taking a vacation and it's about bloody time. I'm going to miss 6 days of work(I wouldn't say I've been missing it Bob.) I'm going to lay on a beach, I'm going to drink something with an umbrella in it, I'm going to play some slots, I'm gonna eat some cajun food, and I'm going to overload on girl talk with a friend I haven't seen in way too long. In fact I'm so excited I just cut all my hair off. Well not all, just about 10 inches worth. I was way overdue for some hair drama and a nice summer do.

As for vacation knitting, I think I'm going to make another military hat. This one will be brown for Jake. I suppose eventually I'll make one for myself. Now I've read that knitting needles are allowed on airplanes, but I'm still afraid they're going to take them away. I don't know what you could do with a size 7 dpn that you couldn't do better with a ball point pen. If they take them away I guess I'll just find the LYS on my trip, could be worse.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com