Thursday, April 26, 2007

At Long Last

I have found knitting inspiration. Not that I haven't been knitting, I've been knitting up a storm. Perfectly lovely stuff too. Like this...

Three Mason Dixon Knitting Moss Grid Handtowels in Cotlin. These were gifted to my friends T&M for their 10th anniversary. Congratulations to them.






I'm also taking another crack at sock knitting. So far so good. I've knit two socks before, one worsted weight, pointy-toed, green elf sock and one saggy ugly print yarn sock. I have much higher hopes for this guy.


The blue lace carries on. It pretty much looks like the same blue blob I posted before, but it's about 3 rows from being done. I should have it all pinned out pretty soon.
But enough of that stuff, here's what I'm psyched about. Turning this...





into this...





I saw the one that Cosmic Pluto just finished and now I must have it. I actually took a picture of something crazy similar a few months ago at Urban Outfitters thinking I could find a way to make my own. So the book with the pattern is own it's way and I can't wait to get started.

3 Comments:

Blogger meg said...

love the hand towels so much. i really want to get some of that yarn, like yesterday.

the socks looking great and I LOVE that sweater. the color you chose pretty much rules.

7:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those hand towels are really nice!

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks are looking fab! And I like Lara as a sweater choice. It'll be fantastic in that colour.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com