Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Super Speedy Festival of FO

As if from nowhere, I have two FOs to share.



Here's my first felted project EVER. How awesome are these.

Yep, those are Fiber Trends Felted Clogs in Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Iron Ore, Pumpkin and Daffodil. I did about 90 percent of the knitting for those a few weeks ago over a very boring weekend and then took forever to do the last little pieces. Well they finally got the dunk last night and they're looking sharp. Still drying though, I think that's going to take a while.







And here's the latest and greatest. The low temperature tonight in Austin, TX is 27 degrees Fahrenheit and my poor little head was cold. I cast on for this tonight during Beauty and the Geek (shut up, it's not as bad as it looks) and wove in the ends during Conan. How awesome is that! I live for the stash busting one night FO.

7 Comments:

Blogger tiny robot said...

Those clogs are AWESOME!

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're just cranking them out! I love those clogs! I bought the pattern a while ago and never made them

7:08 AM  
Blogger meg said...

digging the clogs! also loving the cold. it's perfect knitting weather but makes going into work hard when all i want to do is knit at home and watch tv.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love,love,love the clogs! What a great color combo! The hats niced too. Another cool night coming up.

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I first read this, I thought that you had gotten your clogs drunk! Damn lush clogs. It's a great pattern, everyone that I know that has made them absolutely loves them.

9:23 PM  
Blogger MollyKnits said...

Isn't that clog pattern the coolest thing EVER!? Love the hat too.

2:29 PM  
Blogger baby guanaco said...

i don't even like clogs and i want a pair of those! did you knit some visual crack in them?

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com